Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Don't hide or seek another

Can someone explain to me the fear?!
Can you tell me why you fear?
Afraid of this life? Or the love perhaps?!
Of being a better person, or the progress?!

Can one elucidate the phenomenon of fright?
The state of narrow heart, the frightened mind?
The thrill of the unknown, or the future?
The shivers of the dark and dreaded creature

That lives in you and sucks out your individuality,
sips at your uniqueness and transforms you
spiritually into a dwarf, into a tiny-tiny pygmy?
Or is it perhaps your own desire to possess me?

Are you perhaps afraid of deep emotion
and a meaningful thought? Of the fire?
Is it possible that it is the terror
of going out the frame, breaking through?

Thereby, to experience the illumination
of admiration, devotion and success?
Or is it the pulsing blood in your veins
that burns in the flames of passion?

Is your timidity a result of weakness?
Or is it the majesty of an ardour so great
which overwhelms you in this very instant
that I am the very one you chose?

Can someone explain to me the faintheartedness?
The miracle of this encounter is the abundance
of tenderness and understanding, care and unity.
This is the whisper of affection and agape.

Don't run away; don't hide or seek another.
Your soul belongs to me - to my brightness,
to my compassion and devine endowment.
I make you feel firm, secure, brisk, alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment