Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2011

I write this to you . . .

I write this to you because you want me to woo you.
I write this to you because you want me to prove
my feelings to you, my affection,
my complete dedication and sincere devotion.

You want me to love you and want you;
you want me to spoil you.
You want me to accept you, to cherish you;
you want me to be yours.

I do this for you, for your soul.
I send this to you, to your heart,
to the brightness of nature so gentle,
to the calmness of man so vestal.

I know your pain. I understand.
I see your tears. I drink them up.
I see your eyes. I enthuse the spark.
I hear you whisper. I will talk up.

In this loneliness, in this life,
I will be your bright light.
In this desolation, this desert,
I will be your squall of hope.

I am here. I can hear you.
I am here, thinking of you.
I will be here, loving you.
I will be here besides you.

I write this to you because I sense you.
I write this to you in confirmation -
I will not hurt you nor ignore you;
I will not decline your most inner you.

No comments:

Post a Comment