Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 March 2012

I found a way

I found a way to appease
my broken heart.
I found a way to alleviate
the gnawing pain
of my shabby spirit.

My soul cried to exhaustion.
My mind shivered into a thousand pieces.
My heart surrendered to obscurity.
A malady took over my body.

I was lost; felt lost,
for all the joy and hope.
Embosomed by a strong belief,
I fell into oblivion.

I found a way to preserve
my brightness and purity -
I died, dying over and over again,
until no piece of me was left.

I found a way to understanding
after I felt the grief and misery
of this world; after I felt
the muddle of the fellow creature.

I found a way to gentleness in
muddy minds and void hearts,
in hollow lives; in seclusion.
I found a way to see.

Now my mind is open, my heart
alive; my feeling is staunch.
I hear the wisdom of me.
I listen to words in the air.

I found a way to become me.
I stay in connection.
My eyes are the ether,
my strength - the death.

I exult in the might of my awareness.
Triumph over the imperfection of
my livery and tenuity, my flaws.
I found a way to leap upward.

Now I am here - calm, quite, because
I found a way to peace; at times
I lose my cool, but I am deep, because
I found a way to come to grasp with conditionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment