Translate

Search This Blog

Monday 19 March 2012

To mum

I love you with the power of the fertile soil;
Grateful, I bow down before you; cordially,
I rejoice in the bliss of having you in
my life, my thoughts, my heart; gracefully,
I send you my genuine light of love.

Beholden to this life, I bow to you and thank you
for all the efforts to teach me, protect me, fence me
against the cruelty of this world; I love you for
all the mistakes you have made, for all the times you
didn't know, for your personal fears, the confusion.

I bow before this life for my candid blessing -
for you being, for you breathing, for you vibrating,
for having me in your heart. I love you. I love you
for the force your existence bestows me with.
For your unadulterated, heartfelt agape, and devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment